Turbocharger has five main advantages:
1. Improve engine power. In the case of constant engine displacement can be increased by increasing the intake density, so that the engine can be more fuel injection, so as to improve the engine power, add supercharger after the engine power and torque to increase $number. Conversely, in the same power output requirements can reduce the engine cylinder diameter, reduce the size and weight of the engine.
2. Improve engine emissions. The turbocharger engine reduces the emissions of harmful components such as particulate matter and nitrogen oxides in engine exhaust by improving engine combustion efficiency. It is an indispensable configuration for diesel engines to reach Euro two emission standards.
3. Provide the function of plateau compensation. In some high-altitude areas, the higher the altitude and the thinner the air, the engine with the turbocharger can overcome the decrease of the power of the engine caused by the rarefied air of the plateau.
4. Improve fuel economy, reduce fuel consumption. Because the engine with turbocharger has better combustion performance, it can save 3%-5% fuel.
5. With high reliability and good matching characteristics, high transient response characteristics.