Turbocharger is an important part to improve engine power and reduce exhaust emissions. Due to improper use, maintenance and maintenance, prone to failure, resulting in the engine can not work properly. In this paper, some common faults and treatment methods of turbo Supercharger are described as follows:
Phenomenon One: Oil consumption is large, but the exhaust fumosoroseus normal, power does not decrease.
Reason: This kind of situation is usually caused by oil leakage.
1. First of all, should check the engine lubrication system external tubing (including supercharger inlet and back tubing) whether oil leakage;
2. Check the supercharger exhaust to export whether there is oil. If there is oil, can determine the turbine one end of the seal ring damage, should replace this seal ring.
Phenomenon Two: Oil consumption is large, exhaust smoke, but the power does not decline.
Cause: Because of the oil leakage of the supercharger, the oil is burned through the engine inlet into the combustion chamber, there are several possible:
1. Turbocharger back to the tubing is not unblocked, oil in the rotor assembly of the middle support of the accumulation of too much, along the rotor shaft into the compressor impeller.
2. Close to the compressor impeller at one end of the seal ring or oil spill ring damage, the oil into the impeller chamber, and then with the indoor pressurized air into the tube into the combustion chamber.
1. Open the air compressor vent or engine intake straight pipe (rubber hose), guarding the mouth, whether the wall adhesion oil. If so, please check if the Supercharger return tubing is unblocked. If not unblocked is due to excessive oil accumulation in the middle support, should be back to the pipeline after the recovery.
2. If unblocked, it is due to the impeller one end of the seal ring or oil spill ring damage caused by the dismantling of the supercharger to repair.
Phenomenon three: The oil consumption is big, the exhaust gas is blue smoke or black smoke, and the power drops.
1. The gap between the piston and the cylinder is too large, and the oil is burned out into the combustion chamber.
2. Air is in the process of being inhaled by the supercharger, and the air flow is encountering greater resistance. (such as empty filter plug, inlet hose is sucked deformation or flattening, etc.), compressor inlet pressure is low, resulting in oil leakage into the compressor, with compressed air into the combustion chamber to burn.
1. Check the air inlet straight hose wall has no oil, whether compressed, so that airflow blocked or empty filter plug phenomenon.
2. If the nozzle and pipe wall have oil, the air filter should be cleaned or replaced.